MG Matrimony acts as a platform to enable any user to themselves register on it (by filling the mandatory fields and optional fields, if any) to voluntarily search for profile(s) from the database of MG’s already registered users, for seeking prospective lawful matrimonial alliances for themselves.MG retail store may also be able to assist you to create your profile, however, you must have a valid/operational mobile phone number and an email id. The profiles in the database of MG are classified broadly on the basis of language and region for the ease and convenience of its member / customer. MG Members are provided with free/paid access for searching profiles from the database of MG, as per the partner preference set by you(on the Website and you shortlist the prospective alliances yourself. MG Membership is guided by the terms and conditions mentioned herein below. By using or accessing the MGServices, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions ("Agreement"): MG do not authenticate any information of any profile and hence you as a user need to verify the credentials and information provided by other users.
1. Eligibility : A) MGMembership and rights of admission is reserved solely for : I. Indian Nationals & Citizens. II. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). III. Non Resident Indians (NRI). IV. Persons of Indian Descent or Indian Heritage V. Persons who intend to marry persons of Indian Origin. B) Further in capacity as MG member you confirm that you are : I. 18 years or above (if you are a woman) or 21 years or above (if you are a man); II. Legally competent to marry as per the law applicable to you (however you may register on our website by stating "Awaiting Divorce"), and III. Not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force from entering into a valid marriage.
2. Registration A. We expect that you would complete the online registration process with fairness and honesty while furnishing your personal informations to MG. You would appreciate that efficient and effective match making through our automated system depend upon yourself furnishing true, accurate, current, complete information and photos etc. We expect you to read the relevant column before keying in the details or selecting the option available or uploading the photo. You are requested not to key in details of the profile in field other than the applicable field (including mentioning id's of other platforms/websites or repeating your details in another fields, after filling them once in the relevant fields or others photographs. You further undertake that you alone shall be responsible or liable for any information provided to MG. In order to serve you better if MG requires additional details you agree to provide it. MG shall reproduce the registered member details on "as is as available" basis to other registered members, and MG members shall be solely liable for the information given by such MG member. You may also give a missed call to any of our retail outlets phone number for us to call you back and assist you in getting your profile registered on our website. Further you may fill in your email id and phone number in any of our registration campaigns appearing in various websites as part of our advertisements, basis which you may receive call from our Customer Service Center and assist you in getting your profile registered on our website. B. If at any point of time MG comes to know or is so informed by third party or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration (including photos) or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete then MG shall have full right to suspend or terminate (without any notice) your MG membership and forfeit any amount paid by you towards MG membership fee and refuse to provide MG service to you thereafter. C. MG Membership is restricted strictly to the registered MG individual member only. Organizations, companies, businesses and/or individuals carrying on similar or competitive business cannot become Members of MG and nor use the MG Service or MG members data for any commercial purpose, and MG reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal action for breach of these obligation.
3. Role and Responsibility of MG A. MG is an endeavor to help you find your dream life partner (prospect) through of process of automated searching, shortlisting and contacting prospects amongst our registered members. B. MG reproduces your details once you register on our website /App on "as is as available" basis and also share your profile with other registered MG members within our consortium of website(s). C. MG's obligation is only to provide an interface to its registered members to search their prospect themselves without any assistance from third party / persons from amongst the other registered members of the Website/App. You agree that the system generated search results of MG are only of the profiles registered members on Website/App. D. MG's automated system offers match making profiles between its registered members based on the partner preference set by each such MG member. E. The search conducted by any MG member and the results thereof are automatically generated, and based on the partner preference set by you. In the event MG member changes their partner preference on the Website/App, then the automated system generated prospect results of the Website/App may also undergo corresponding change. F. MG cannot guarantee or assume responsibility for any specific results from the use of the data available from the MG service or from the consortium of websites/portal. G. The MG members agrees and understands that MG may also allow third parties to provide MG members services on the website like horoscope matching etc., and MG may also collect the payment for such third party services to you. H. MG shall safeguard sensitive user information using authentication mechanisms, access controls and encryption techniques. I. MG cannot guarantee the complete protection of user data while it is in transit, or prevent any tampering of the data by a third party with malicious intent before the data reaches the MG servers
4. Role and Responsibility of MG Member A. To protect the broader interest of the registered MG member and increase the efficiency, MG members ensure to keep their username and password safe and confidential for using the MG services. B. Any additional information / data required by MG for using the MG services shall be provided by the MG Member, as and when so sought by MG. C. In case partner preference is modified by MG member, then the automated system generated prospect search results in website /App may also undergone corresponding changes. D. MG members are requested to exercise due care and caution while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. MG shall not be liable for short coming due to any misrepresentations made by any of its MG members. E. MG Members are expected to verify the credentials of the prospect such as family status, marital status, educational qualifications, financial status, occupation, character, health status, etc. F. To get better search results, MG Members are expected to provide latest photograph which should not be more than 3 months old. Providing old photographs/ photographs of others, inaccurate / false information shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions and MG shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions. G. MG members are expected to disclose their health records during profile enrollment which includes any pre-existing illness, physical disability etc. Non - disclosure at the time of enrollment shall be treated as violation of the terms and conditions and MG shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions. H. MG Members are expected to refrain from : i. Entering into any financial transactions with prospects. ii. Sharing of confidential and personal data with each other but not limited to sharing of bank details, etc. iii. Entering into physical relationship with any prospect before marriage. iv. violating any law for the time being in force. v. From mentioning details of other matrimonial services while sending personalized messages. I. MG Members are expected to be cautious of prospects who ask for favours, money etc or call from multiple phone numbers, only interact over phone, doesn't come forward for face to face meeting (physically or through video calls) and don’t involve family and friends in match making. Beware of suspended profiles status before you finalize an alliance with the prospect. J. The MG members agrees that for getting effective search results of prospects on Website/App you will regularly log in to the profile maintained in the Website and send expression of interest which is an automated messages to prospects as a free MG member, and in the event you have availed paid MG package, you can send personalized messages to prospects to show your expression of interest/replies. MG member also may review the expression of interest sent to you / read the messages sent to you by prospects and may respond suitably. K. You also agree that while accessing / using the Website, you will be guided by the terms and conditions of the Website including but not limited to the use of feature of website like chat instantly with prospect, viewing horoscope of prospects, enhancing privacy settings (photo/horoscope/phone number) or for viewing social and professional profile of members on their Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. L. MG member shall not assign or transfer your MG membership to any other person or entity, and such an act shall be treated as violation of terms and conditions and MG shall retain their right under clause 2 (b) of this terms and conditions. M. If the MG Member fails to inform MG, about any chage in the particulars furnished by MG member to other MG mmber, then the MG membership may be suspended by MG at its sole discretion N. MG Members agree to use secure devices, software and networks for accessing the MG services. O. MG Members shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of the MG Website or any network connected to the Website/App nor breach the security measures instituted by MG.
5. Customer Care / Customer Service In the event you come across any concerns in our service, then please be free to contact us: Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No : 8940555571 Address : No.2266A Balaji Nagar, Machuvadi, Pudukottai.
6. Medium of Communication to MG Members A. MG member hereby consents for receiving communication including promotional communications through any medium of communications such as Emails and /or SMS/Calls from consortium of portals or their alliance partners. B. MG may contact the MG member through any of the above media to share the profile of the prospect by way of internal messages / links. MG member confirms that the mobile number submitted to it for verification or alternative number if any provided, is not registered with the Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register and they shall not initiate any complaint. MG Member further confirms that even if MG Member is registered with the telecom service provider under the category Do Not Disturb / National Customer Preference Register the calls from MG either to the verified mobile number or alternative number if any provided shall not be treated as promotional calls. C. You are also entitled to set up your communications frequency from MG, like - only on weekends or fortnightly etc. You may also opt for not getting any call from MG by ticking the appropriate box in the Website, provided that, you agree to receive calls from Relationship Manager of Assisted Matrimony for contacting you as a shortlisted profile for their registered members.
7. Confidentiality I. MG has reasonable processes and system in place to maintain confidentiality of all personal information other than those meant for sharing with the prospect furnished by MG members and MG may at its sole discretion and cost take bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality of the information in compliance with applicable law. However, MG/MG member may divulge such information if required by law. II. Any feedback you provide to MG shall be deemed to be non-confidential. MG shall be free to use such feedback/information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, you represent and warrant that (i) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of yourself or third parties; (ii) MG member is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from MG for the feedback under any circumstances. III. You agree that MG has all the right to process your data through the automated process to serve you with suitable profiles (based on your set partner preference) from MG or its consortium of websites and may also send you communication in this regard.
9. Disputes between Members i. MG is not a broker or the agent of any MG member, and MG does not partake in the exchange of any kind of discussion between the MG members and prospects or the results of their discussion. ii. MG Member's are solely responsible for the communications (through any medium) with prospect or vice versa. MG expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transaction(s) or exchange(s) or interaction(s) or passing of information(s) etc. between any MG members inter se via e-mail, chat, interaction or any other medium of communication between MG members either using website /App or otherwise. iii. MG has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes arising between the MG members, and MG shall not be party to any such dispute/litigation etc.
10. Content Right I You acknowledge that you are responsible for the content (mandatory or optional content you provided on our website) and information including the profile details, photograph and other content(s) keyed in the relevant field of the Website at the time of the creation of the MG profile or subsequently modified by you and also for all the post and communication (including personalized messages sent by MG paid members) with other member(s). You hereby represent and warrant that you own all rights, title and interest in your content/information or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to provide the said content/information. However, by submitting the content/information to MG, you hereby grant MG a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, communicate to the public, law enforcement agencies, courts, and the MG's business and services, including without limitation for promoting, communicating to the public and redistributing part or all of the content/information (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. MG also reserves the right to block the registration of your profile on Website, if any, in the case of your contact details/links being entered in irrelevant fields or if there are errors in data entered by the MG members in their profile. II. While MG does not accept any obligation to monitor the content/information, if the content/information is found not to be in compliance with these Terms, then MG may delete the content/information and / or terminate or suspend your registration or (without a refund of any subscription paid by you in terms of clause 2 (b) of these terms and conditions). You agree that if the situation warrants MGmay at its sole discretion put restriction on any MG member to other member’s communications. III MG reserves the right to suspend/delete the profile of the users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, contact no or other personally identifiable information of another individual and MG also reserves its right to initiate appropriate legal action against such individual/organization, as and when MG get the knowledge of the same. VI. In the event we get a complaint against you and consequently we have suspended/deleted your profile in good faith, then we shall not be liable to you in any manner whatsoever, including for any loss, costs, expenses, or consequence, if any.
12. Limitation of liability I. MG likes to inform you that the exchange of profile(s) through or by MG should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation and / or advice or guarantee given to the MG member, from/ or by MG. II. MG or its Office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible to the MG member or his/her authorized Representative or Guardian or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages resulting from the use of our Website Third Party Website/ MG services. III. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, MG's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to MG, for any specific MG paid package, and no further.
13. MG will not be liable in case of any wrong match made due to any available data/profiles from the MG’s consortium of websites.
14. MG or its office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable, if any, MG member enter into financial transaction with any prospect or third party.
15. MG or its office bearers shall under no circumstances be liable, if any MG member’s approaching other MG members for the matrimonial alliance, is not responded/reciprocated by the other registered MG member(s).
16. Class Action Suits You and MG acknowledges that neither of us will bring or participate in any class action or other class proceeding in connection with any dispute with the other party. Further neither you nor MG agrees to class arbitration.
17. General I. The MG Website shall be deemed to be used by you when it is loaded and/or continues to be loaded in temporary or permanent memory of your mobile phone, computer or any other device or in the internet browser thereof. II. MG website act's as an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. III. In the event you file a false complaint against another prospect on our Website /App and consequently we have suspended/deleted that prospects profile based on your complaint, then we reserve our right to initiate appropriate legal (Civil/Criminal) action against you and claim any and all costs expenses from you, for such irresponsible/misrepresentation/illegal/unlawful action. We also reserve our right to suspend your profile and forfeit any and all amounts paid by you for the MG services as per clause 2 (b) of these terms and conditions.
18. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, MG reserves the absolute right to delete, in any manner as it deems fit, any content of any profile listing placed on MG/website (once such instance come to MG notice) in order to ensure compliance with the rules of such placement, prima facie accuracy and the prevailing laws in force for the time being, especially those relating to providing any obscene, libelous, blasphemous, slanderous, defamatory or invasive of another person’s (deceased or alive) right of privacy or publicity, or that may reasonably be deemed to be harmful, vulgar, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable with respect to race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or otherwise unfit for reproduction; or suggests or encourages unfair or illegal /indecent, unlawful activity. MG also reserves the right to block/ delete / suspend the profile which might be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of our office bearers/employees (including undue communication with any employee) and/or other registered prospects.
19. In case of conflict between the terms and condition of Website and terms and conditions of any other website including consortium of portal, the terms and condition of MG Website shall prevail for the service provided through this Website.
20. Disclaimer A. Your access to and use of the MG Services or any content is at your own risk. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE BMSERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BMDISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MG does not warrant that the Website, its servers, or e-mail sent from MG are free of viruses or other harmful components. MG will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this MG Website/App, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. B. MG does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our Website/App and using MG services (both paid and free). C. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained anywhere, under no circumstances, MG shall be held responsible or liable whatsoever or howsoever, arising out of, relating to or connected with: i. any act or omission done by MG/payment gateway/alliance partner etc.; ii. any untrue or incorrect information submitted by you or on your behalf; iii. any decision taken by you or on your behalf or any consequences thereof, based on any information provided by any other user (including suspension/deletion of the profile from MG); iv. any unauthorized or illegal act done by any third party relating to or connected with any information submitted by you or on your behalf; v. any cybercrime attempted or committed by anyone and vi. any incident of force-majeure or 'act of god'. vii. Any issue already stated in these terms and conditions including limitation of liability clause of these terms and conditions. viii. Any link to the social media provided through Trust Badge. You also understand and agree that MG is not counterchecking or authenticating the veracity of the data/photocopies of documents provided by any MG member while giving Trust Badge. MG Members are expected to counter check the veracity of the documents submitted by the prospects while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. MG do not claim the authenticity or ownership of the home or office address scheduled for an appointment as being the member’s actual or legal place of residence or employment respectively. MG Members are requested to exercise due care and caution while shortlisting the prospect and satisfy themselves before making a choice of your match through adequate efforts, initiatives and due diligence. MG will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. ix. Using/availing of third party services namely horoscope matching services etc. and for paying them through the Website. x. MG shall not be liable for the outcome of during any interaction in a meeting, call, sms, chat, email or social media posts at any point of time xi. Any issues relating to any technical malfunction of any telecommunication network, software, hardware failures, network congestion, denial of service, failure due to spamming or any combination of the above. D. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
21. Indemnity By using our MG services you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmlessBM, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Directors, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, fully indemnified and harmless from any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any person through improper use of the service provided by MG. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive in perpetuity.
22. Breach You agree that if we receive feedback/ complaints against your profile in relation to the facts that you are seeking physical / financial favors from our other registered members or have provided incorrect information on our website/App or committed any unlawful/illegal activities through the use of our website/App or created a profile on our website by impersonation/ fake/ bogus/ false/ misrepresentation/ without consent of the person who’s profile is being registered or use only part information including using photo of third parties without the permission of such third parties or act with other members/employees in indecent/improper manner, then we/MG in good faith reserve our right to suspend/delete your profile at our sole discretion without any notice to you, we also reserve to stop all MG services to you and take any action as mentioned in clause 2 (b) of the Terms and Conditions. MG reserves the right to forthwith terminate your BMmembership, block/delete your profile and forfeit entire amount paid as membership fee; if at any time MG, in its sole discretion, is of the opinion or has any reason to believe that, you have violated these Terms and conditions of use.We also reserve our right to file appropriate police complaint against you, if the breach of these terms and conditions is/are criminal in nature.
23. Termination A. Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, MG membership may be terminated by MG / you without assigning any reasons by serving 7 days written notice on the other, all amount paid till date by you to BMshall be forfeited. B. Upon termination / suspension of MG membership, your right to use or access the MG Website MG services will cease immediately. All provisions of this terms and conditions that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the MG Services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination.
24. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law A. The registration of MG membership and all MG services are deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Chennai, India. B. The MG Members unconditionally agree that all such disputes and / or differences if any shall be governed by the Laws of India and submitting to the exclusive Jurisdiction of appropriate court of law in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. C. You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them and the information provided by you is true and correct.
25. Trust Badge A) We may provide Trust Badge to you (applicable for select locations in India only) which encompasses Identity Badge, Social Badge, Professional Badge and Reference Badge. Details mentioned below need to be provided for obtaining the relevant Badges: I. Social Badge: Social media account maintained with facebook / Twitter / Linkedin. II. Reference Badge: The name, address and contact details of your friends / relatives. III. Identity Badge: Copy of any government issued photo ID Cards like Passport, Pan card, Aadhaar, Election ID Card, Ration Card, etc. IV. Professional Badge: Copy of Educational certificate. V. Employment Badge: Copy of Pay Slip / employment proof with salary. B) If you opt to avail our verification and Trust Badge service offered by us, you agree to provide the copy of documents to prove your name, educational qualification, income, family photo, residence / office address, marital status (if applicable). Once verification is rendered satisfactory, the member’s respective Badges are activated online.. However, MG does not verify the origin, genuineness, legality of the documents or take any responsibility of the same. Based on the data provided during verification, if there is difference in the data provided in your profile, MG reserve the right to suspend the Matri ID. C) If at any time you happen to edit the details which were provided or verified by MG then the trust badge/verification seal will be removed forthwith. D) For Social and Reference Badge entire details is provided by the member on their own and the same will be visible to the general public. Whereas MG will maintain confidentiality of all copy of the documents provided by you in respect of Identity / Professional Badge and shall take all possible and /or bonafide steps for maintaining the confidentiality. The same will not be made visible to the others members. However, MG may divulge such information if required by law or to law enforcement agencies or courts without any intimation to you. E) If MG has reason to believe that the proof provided by you is suspicious, then MG reserves the right to remove the authentication seal or suspend, remove, delete the profile at its own discretion. F) Issuance of Verified or Trust Badge would depend upon your willingness to provide copy of the documents or references or tagging of social media accounts.
26. Mode of Payment A. Payment made by cash / cheque / Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card would be in accordance with the prevailing RBI guidelines. Activation of paid MG service shall be subject to realization of the said payment. In case of dishonor of Cheque/demand draft; you shall be liable to pay applicable bank’s cheque/DD bouncing charges. Further MG service to your account will be deactivated / suspended until you settle the value of the payment and applicable bank charges in cash. B. MG uses third party payment gateways for collection of credit/debit card or other payment instruments. In case of payment gateway failure the same would be communicated to the MG member by the payment gateway provider. MG shall not be responsible for Extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, MG offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts through the payment gateway. You agree to provide us with your Permanent Account Number / Form 60/61 of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and rules thereunder in the event you choose any paid package of MG, the value of such paid package being Rs.2,00,000/- [Rupees Two Lakh Only] and above from MG.
27. Renewal The payments made by MG member to MG by way of registration / membership / renewal fee / auto renewal is /are treated as non-refundable. Payment once made for MG services cannot be assigned to any person/party or adjusted towards any other product or packages provided by the Company. Members of the MG package agree that the package shall be "auto-renewed" for the duration and at the cost prevailing at that point of time. The maximum tenure of any packages will be 12 (Twelve) months and post the said period, the said packages will be renewed. However the member(s) can cancel the subscription by following the process of cancellation as mentioned in the website/app or the member(s) had informed the company that he is not willing to renew it.
28. Additional terms and conditions applicable to Non- Resident Indian customers. A. Payment All payments to CONSIM shall be by way of Cash/Cheque/Credit/Debit Cards/Netbanking/RTGS/mobile wallets/UPI B. Renewal i. Subscription and refund policy ii. We automatically renew all paid Memberships before the expiry of the term of the paid Membership. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. We would send an electronic mail to your id registered with us for your automatic renewal. iii. When you first subscribe for your paid Membership, you acknowledge that when your paid Membership expires it will automatically renew for the duration and at the cost prevailing at that point of renewal shall be applicable. iv. If you do not want your paid membership to automatically renew, you must cancel your paid membership by any of the following methods. a. By logging into your account on the Website/App by following the instructions : Click: Settings - Membership details - > Cancel Subscription -> Confirm . b. By mailing to the customer cancellations id at email@example.com C. Class Action Suits You and CONSIM acknowledges that neither of us will bring or participate in any class action or other class proceeding in connection with any dispute with the other party. Further neither you nor CONSIM agrees to class arbitration. D. Jurisdiction The laws in the State of New Jersey , USA will be applicable . E. Arbitration of Disputes. The Parties shall discuss among themselves and resolve any disputes informally. CONSIM is always interested in attempting to resolve any Disputes by amicable and informal means, and we encourage you to contact us before resorting to arbitration. If the dispute is not resolved within 30 days from the date of such dispute , then such dispute may only be resolved through an individual arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Please go through this link for Arbitration process. However, Disputes relating to infringement of CONSIM intellectual property rights, which CONSIM may elect to have resolved by means other than arbitration. Notwithstanding the above, both the parties agree that in connection with any Dispute, our rights will be determined by an independent arbitrator and not my any Jury, Judge or an Court. The arbitrator disputes will be according to the rules of American Arbitration Association ( AAA) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. F. Enforcement Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction. G. Limitation of Time Period to Commence a Dispute. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any Dispute must be filed within one (1) year after the date in which the incident giving rise to the Dispute occurred. Failure to file an arbitration claim as described above within the applicable limitations period constitutes a waiver of such claim and serves as complete bar to any claim based on any Dispute.